Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Let the games begin

Well, we made our first big Lowe's run last night. I (Chris) am pretty pumped about our first "big" purchase ... a ladder. now isn't that exciting? its a sweet Werner multifunction ladder ... sort of a Swiss Army ladder (i especially like the toothpick). goes from a 5' stepladder, to a 9' stepladder, to an 18' straight ladder, to two stepladders you can use as a scaffold stand ... and everything in between. i did have a run in with a similar ladder (smaller, different brand) in which i believe i broke my pinky toe ... however, i hold no grudges. ladders, reason #496 why i wish we had a truck.



we also got a couple big trash cans and are eyeing a shop vac ... i know, the excitement never ceases.

we began work on Project #1 which i hope to brief you on tomorrow. we continued work on this project for a few hours tonight. first steps have been taken on Projects 2, 3 and 4 ... also coming soon. here's a sneak peak of things to come ... (some of these don't look quite right though)



crm

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Chad Campbell said...

I dig the blog. The pictures are informative and rad. I need to add some pictures to chadsmedblog.blogspot.com [cheesy adverstisement to my self :)]. But seriously, the blog is awesome, now, I have no reason to travel all the way up to Noblesville, I can just watch it happen from my computer.

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds like exactly the ladder i
need.... i can understand your excitement...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home